Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted paper is unpublished and has not been submitted to other journals (otherwise please refer to the Editor in the comments section).
- The submitted file is saved in one of the following formats: OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, TEX, or WordPerfect.
- Referring URLs, if possible, have been submitted.
- Text is single spaced. Uses a 12 points fonts. You used italic instead of underlined (except URL addresses). Every picture, graph, table is correctly placed inside the text, and not at the end of it.
- The text is conform to stylistic and bibliographic guidelines resumed here: author guidelines.
- If you are submitting a text for peer review, please delete your name from the text, and footnotes. Use "Author" and year in the references and footnotes, instead of the authors' name, article title, etc. Author identification should also be removed from the properties of the file you submit.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Your name and email address will be used only for the purposes of communicating with you regarding your submission or subscription. Your name or email address will not be disclosed to a third party.