Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URL/DOI for the references has been provided.
- The text uses a 12-point font; 1,5 linespacing; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Archaeologies of ImmersionPolitica di default
The names, email addresses and data entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose, or to any other party.