Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission must not have been previously published, nor currently submitted to another journal for consideration.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx), or OpenOffice (.odt) document file format.
The text follows the Author Guidelines, which are found in a PDF with a link on the bottom of this page.
The contribution is accompanied by an English abstract and 5 keywords.
Sound Stage Screen invites papers in English. Each paper should have an abstract in English and should be accompanied by 5 keywords. We encourage the submission of substantial contributions, normally in the range of 7.000-10.000 words (text and footnotes included).
The authors guarantee that the work submitted has not been previously published in any form, nor is it under consideration elsewhere.
The submission process is handled auytomatically by the system, after clicking on “Make a new submission”. Please follow these guidelines for the uploading of your documents:
1. Register to the OJS platform. These credentials will be used throughout the entire submission process and to check the status of your submission.
2. The main manuscript should be submitted as a Word file (.doc or .docx) or OpenOffice (.odt), double-spaced, 1-inch margins. To enable anonymous peer review, the manuscript should include no identifying information. The author’s name (or authors’ names) should not appear anywhere on the manuscript.
3. In the Metadata section, please enter the title of the article, an abstract (ca. 250 words), and 5 keywords.
4. All tables and captions have to be uploaded as separate files (either .doc/.docx or .pdf), and all music examples and figures separately as PDFs, JPGs or TIFFs.
5. Once submitted online, the author(s) will receive an e-mail notification confirming the uploading of the materials. They will receive an e-mail with the editorial decision within 12 weeks from submission.
SSS adopts the Notes and Bibliography style of the latest version of the Chicago Manual of Style.
When preparing the manuscript for submission, please follow the SSS Guidelines for style and formatting.
Politica di default
The author allows Sound Stage Screen (SSS) the right to publish for the first time the work within 1 (one) year from acceptance, and the perpetual right to distribute the work free of charge by any means and in any parts of the world, including the communication to the public through the journal website.
The author retains the right to create derivative works and to reproduce, distribute, execute or publicly display her/his Work at conferences and presentations, lectures, and in case of any other professional activity.
The Author, in accordance with the Publisher, renounces to any forms of compensation provided to authors and publishers for not for profit photocopying rights and library loan in accordance to the National law in force.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.