Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Provide the name of the author designated as the corresponding author (E-mail and full addresses).
- Provide the keywords.
Provide a cover letter with the names and addresses of four potential Referees. Provide also the E-mails of other scientists that work in the field in order to disseminate your paper, once published.
- Ensure that online submission or submission by e-mail text files are in a standard Word processing format.
- Ensure that pages and lines are numbered.
- Ensure that graphics and images are high-resolution. Preferred formats are JPG or TIFF for revision and TIFF only after acceptance (every single file cannot exceed 20 Mb).
- Ensure that all necessary files have been uploaded/attached and all figure captions are available.
- Ensure that all figures and tables are present (including title and caption).
- Ensure your manuscript has been ‘spell checked’.
Check that references are in the correct format for the journal. (See the journal's ‘Guide for Authors’ for details.).All references mentioned in the Reference list must be cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Verify that permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web).
- Add your ORCID ID in the submission metadata section, in order to ensure that your work is recognized.
- Prepare and upload a single pdf file complete of text and figures for refereeing (not exceeding 20Mb).
Rivista italiana di Paleontologia e Stratigrafia di http://riviste.unimi.it/index.php/RIPS è distribuito con Licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 4.0 Internazionale.
The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.