Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in another journal
- The submission files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Text is single-spaced and in Garamond 12-point font; uses cursive instead of underlining (except for URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points. Tables are editable.
- The text conforms to the stylistic and bibliographical requirements summarised in the guidelines for authors described in the section of the same name and in the section "Submissions".
- The MAIN TEXT file does not contain any references that might indicate or reveal the identity of the authors.
- The data collected, analyzed, or reported in the manuscript are available publicly or upon request to the authors.
- The submission has not previously been sent to another journal; if not, please provide a detailed explanation to the editors in the 'comments to editor' section.
- The paper was correctly divided into the files: (1) Abstract, (2) Title Page, (3) Main Text and any further necessary files as defined by the Guidelines for Authors.
Dissertation Nursing EDUCATIONAL
In the section DISSERTATION NURSING EDUCATIONAL are published:
- Incomplete studies: a research project may have to be interrupted due to difficulties in finding data, errors only realized later on, or various other reasons. Publishing incomplete work with an appropriate reason and explanation is an important opportunity for new researchers to grow, as they can learn from what has been previously done to progress in the field of research.
- Obsolete studies: Sometimes, studies carried out with the correct methodology take time to publish, resulting in obsolete and implying the need to update them for possible publication. The publication of this kind of content, with a brief review of current progress on the topic, can help suggest new directions for developing new research and updated studies on the same topics.
- Small-scale surveys/reviews: small-scale studies, even if carried out without a rigorous methodology, can be an important starting point for in-depth investigations, extensions, and learning how to implement scientific research methodology in practice. To this end, the publication of this kind of contribution will be accompanied by a constructive editorial suggestion regarding improvements to be made to carry out a similar study in a more rigorous (and scientifically valid) manner.
This section is reserved for conference organizations in agreement with publication on Dissertation Nursing.
In order for Dissertation Nursing® to publish and disseminate your article, it is necessary for the submitting author, on behalf of all authors, to enter a publication agreement; this agreement does not take away authors' Copyrights or intellectual rights but grants the journal owner a licence to publish and distribute it; details are contained within the policies section.
By fully accepting what's stated in the policies section and declaring that the submitted material conforms to what stated therein, the first author, on behalf of all authors, GRANTS the owner of the journal "DISSERTATION NURSING" an exclusive license to publish and distribute the submitted manuscript and all tables, illustrations or other material submitted for electronic publication. This license will be valid for publication and distribution in any form, in all languages, worldwide, for the duration of the copyright, and includes the right to grant others a license to do the same, from the moment the Article is published in the journal. This license includes the right to enforce the rights granted herein against third parties. The owner of the magazine shall also have a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive right and licence to publish, extract, reformat, adapt, build upon, index, redistribute, link to and otherwise use all or any part of any material submitted. This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. The parties irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Italy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.